Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Plays - 10/20/10
Today, we acted out our fractured fairy tales. The other groups plays were hilarious and really clever. Ours was kinda lame. But it was funny to see everyone else just let go and be crazy and act out their fairy tales. I think kids would love acting out their plays, and dressing up. However for me, I don't like acting things out so I didn't like it. But with little kids it would be a great activity. We also talked a little about our Micro Teachings which are coming up in a couple of weeks. At the end of class we played a game to show how writing pitfalls are connected and how they hinder our writings and how we have to work out strategies. I think this was a good activity for visual and kinesthetic learners and would work for kids as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, I really enjoyed acting out our plays. You could really see everyone's creative and risk taking side. I think everyone had a blast, even if it was not their thing! At the elementary level, I think the students would love it! I really liked the game we played at the end. I thought it was a great way to understand writing. It was a great visual and learning experience!
ReplyDelete