Monday, October 18, 2010
Fractured Fairytales - 10/18/10
Today we didn't do too much in class. We spent time discussing our Writing Research Presentations, which our group had already split up the work so that was a waste. Then we worked on our Comic Life, which I didn't bring my computer because I can't get internet access on campus, so that was also a waste. After that we watched a scene from the play Into the Woods. I'd actually never seen or heard of this play and it was pretty funny so this was interesting to watch. This kind of got us into the mood to plan out how we were going to act out our fractured fairy tales on Wednesday. We picked Tabatha's fairy tale to act out. I think hers was the best so I'm glad we chose it. Listening to the other groups work on their presentations made me excited to see them acted out on Wednesday because they all sounded funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it would be hard to pick out fairy tales in the elementary school. Every student would want theirs to be picked! You would have to do something other than let the students pick. Maybe have all the scripts together and randomly pick one out or something. I am very excitied to see them on wednesday as well!
ReplyDelete