Sunday, September 19, 2010
9/15/10 - Basal Peer Editing
Today our basal critique's were due. When we got to class we found out that we were going to peer edit each others papers before handing them in. I was glad about this because I hadn't gotten a chance to have anyone read over my paper after I had written it so I was a little nervous turning it in how it was. During the peer editing, I noticed how hard it is for teachers to do this for 25-30 students. Not only is it time consuming but I found myself unsure of some of the correction suggestions I was making for the paper I was reading and I didn't want to have them change something incorrectly, or change something that there was nothing wrong with in the first place. However, I was glad that we did the peer editing because when I got my paper back I saw there were corrections that I needed to make on my paper and I had missed these when reading over my own paper. I also got good feedback from the person who had edited my critique about the quality of it and it made me feel better about handing it in next class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment